HIGH IMPACT / HEAVY DUTY BELTS
Trioflex has been designed in line with the modern MPC-trend (minimum ply concept) and can be used very successfully for medium up to the heaviest service conditions, adverse loading conditions and coarse materials. As its name implies, the Trioflex carcass consists of three extremely tough and resilient EP fabric plies that are impervious to moisture and have a low elongation. There is an extra tough rubber layer between the plies. This all adds up to outstanding levels of impact and tear resistance.
- Tensile strengths available from 400 N/mm up to 1250 N/mm
- A wide range of widths available, from 400 mm up to 2200 mm
- High-quality cover compounds suitable for -60°C up to +400°C, fire resistant, oil, grease, and abrasion resistant
- Higher impact and tear resistance due to thicker rubber layers between the fabric plies
- Higher splice performance than conventional multi-ply belting
- Higher effective load support than conventional multi-ply belting
Trioflex belts are available from stock in 500, 630 N/mm tensile strengths using the Fenner Dunlop RS (high wear and cut resistance) cover quality. Other tensile strengths and cover grade options can be made to order. Available in widths from 400mm up to 2200mm.
Trioflex belts provide superb reliability and durability in a wide cross-section of industries, including the steel industry, blast furnaces, mining and coke industry, ore transport, stone industry, and processing industries.